Why Inbound Marketing increases your business?
If you’re a Startupper, a Professional, or you’re driving a Small Business, I guess you’re thinking that acquiring new customers is difficult and expensive. It could be, or, you can follow ZKM and find out how to do it with reasonable investments!
If so, what can you do to reach the greatest number of potential customers with the right investment?
Now we’ll see why Inbound Marketing increases your business.
Inbound marketing is certainly one of the possible answers because it is based on a simple principle. Instead of paying to find new customers, it means that customers are interested in you.
Inbound marketing is the set of activities that allow you to attract the attention of your potential customers. Attracting them to your Blog or Website, thanks to the production of content for them interesting.
Inbound marketing is an efficient way to get new contacts, compared to the costs involved in advertising campaigns on Google or on Facebook to bring visitors to their website.
It seems very simple, right? After all, it is, but what are the prerogatives for which you can really use inbound marketing to grow your business?
Gain the trust of your potential clients becoming credible and authoritative in your industry
The days of the slogans are over. People want to know the history of the professionals and companies they turn to, they also want to know why you exist or your company exists. Whatever your product or service is, people trust you only if you can make them part of your business. How to do this?
Simple, share your knowledge.
Explain in detail how and why your product/service is useful, how it works, when and how it is best to use it. This will ensure that, over time, when your reader will need your products/ services/solutions/achievements, he will be looking for you, because you have already proven to be a real expert or even the best.
There is nothing more effective as marketing content such as sharing the experience from real events. The disclosure of information is considered a true value content in the world of communication.
What is the Inbound Marketing process?
Four phases can be identified to transform a person into a promoter of the brand and its products.
The imperative is quality! The interest of companies is to attract target users and have a greater chance of becoming contacts, even better if satisfied customers. To define the archetype of the desired user it is necessary to define the so-called Buyer Personas, the ideal buyers both from the point of view of attitude and behavior and of their own aspirations. Communication must, therefore, be lowered and personalized according to the characteristics identified in these archetypal characters.
To attract the desired users you need to use the right tools, among these, we can include:
- Blog: it is the first tool to attract targeted people through insights or educational content that most interest them.
- Website: to encourage visits, stay on the site and conversion, the pages must be effective in all their aspects, from design to usability, passing from language, style, and tone of voice.
- SEO: it is essential to correctly position the pages of the website and the contents to be used, carefully analyzing the real usefulness of the proposed contents, according to the user’s research intentions.
- Social media: they are powerful means to increase the visibility of the pages, to share information with their recipients, weaving a bond that is experienced as close and humane.
The next step is to convert visitors into leads by inviting them to leave some of their personal information, especially the email address, in exchange for valuable content (e.g., ebooks, white papers, simulations …).
The tools that facilitate this process are:
- CTA (Call-To-Action): are links, buttons or images that invite and encourage people to take actions / interact with the content on the page.
- Landing page: it is the CTA destination page that must be optimized to maximize conversions by convincing the user to leave his contact information.
- Form: they are clear and non-invasive modules where users can enter their data.
- Contact information must be collected in a single database and it is very useful to record the interactions that users have with the published contents.
Once users have become real contacts, the goal is to convert them into customers using the following tools:
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Reporting to manage contacts and analyze the trend and the interaction between the marketing area and sales.
- Email and Marketing Automation to enjoy relevant and useful content to favor the construction of a relationship of trust and to facilitate the user in his / her purchase path.
Monitoring of the active tools (website, blog, social network, …) it is possible to know better the users’ needs, their intentions, their level of interest and satisfaction about the contents, the products and services offered. Instead, above all, track their browsing experience and interaction with the contents.
Customer loyalty is necessary and advantageous as:
- They are potential prospects for new products/services;
- The chances of up-selling and cross-selling are increasing.
- It is more challenging to look for new prospects than to maintain the satisfaction of their consumers. There are many ways to make customers “active contacts”: the analysis of data, commercial offers of up-selling and cross-selling, email marketing, proper management of blogs and social networks, surveys, remarketing, etc … This is some examples of how you can retain your users, make them active and participate.
Inbound Marketing that powerful strategy
It is clear how inbound marketing, correctly interpreted and declined, represents a strategic approach for every type of business. Among its main advantages we mention:
- Attracting potential consumers by satisfying their search for information and insights;
- To be found by potential consumers in the digital places in which they feel most at ease (eg blogs, social networks, search engines …), exploiting dissemination of pull information;
- Increase one’s reputation, company or brand, thanks to the generation of quality content able to create satisfaction, interaction, and engagement.
- Analyze the behavior of online users and gather useful information on their needs, their expectations and their satisfaction with the contents, products, and services offered;
- Follow the customer during his conversion process, recognizing the timing in which he is ready to purchase;
- Monitor the communication that takes place on the web to build an ad hoc communication strategy.
Ask for a consultancy, fill the form below!